09 October 2006

Someone must've asked my wife

So, thanks go out to Brian for setting this up. I guess FUJIMO with an o instead of a zero was already taken? Say, that reminds me: I was driving down Jefferson Ave in Newport News one day, and I came up on this crappy little hatchback with one of those Latino-stylized lettering jobs across the back window. To my surprise, the letters spelled out (you guessed it) FUJIMO! Her dad was a Huey pilot in Nam, so I guess our little secret made the rounds of the combat pilots. Carl, would you care to confirm? Maybe those Army pukes continue to pass it down through the ages.

Anyway, I'm happy we have this place to send messages back and forth. Someone is going to get Niagara and Michelin on board, right? And Fuzzy, too. Now if we could only find Screamer again...

1 Comments:

At 02 November, 2006 11:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Screamer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home